Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
|ECON COMERCIO ONLINE, S.L.
|C/ Colón, 5 piso 4º Dcha B, 28004 en Madrid
What personal data do we process?
Personal data that you provide us
CUiiCO Tools will process the following data when you create an account or make a purchase or reservation on the Site:
- Identification data (name and surname, email, postal address, ID number, NIF or Passport and telephone number).
- User identification codes or passwords.
- Date of birth, gender
- Financial data
In case you provide data of third parties, you declare that you have their consent and you commit yourself to transfer them the information contained in this clause, exempting CUiiCO Tools from any responsibility. In any case, CuiiCO Tools will be able to carry out the periodic verifications to verify this fact, adopting the due diligence measures that correspond in accordance with the applicable regulations.
CuiiCO Tools uses the services of external suppliers for payments during the purchase and/or reservation process. All payment related data is entered directly into the application of the certified payment service providers for the authorization of the transaction. CuiiCO Tools will not be able to view or access your full credit card details under any circumstances.
For your convenience, these providers may securely store your credit card for future purchases if you so indicate at the time of purchase.
CuiiCO Tools will never request your credit card information through email, customer service forms, phone calls or any other unauthorized channel. It is the Buyer’s responsibility not to enter or send your credit card information to CuiiCO Tools through unauthorized channels.
Personal information we collect
With respect to each of the times you enter the Site, CUiiCO Tools will collect and process the following personal data automatically:
- Technical information, including the internet protocol address (IP address) that is used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login details, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit to the Site, including uniform full resource locators (URLs), the services you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visit and methods used to exit the Site;
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
CUiiCO Tools will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage the services and functionalities of this Site;
- In case you purchase a product on the Site, to perfect, fulfill, control and manage the correct fulfillment of the contract;
- To detect and prevent any identity fraud;
- In case you contact our customer service, to process your request and provide you with the best possible service;
- Perform internal analysis and reporting to, for example, manage product sourcing, future campaigns, stocks and to evaluate the results of different campaigns or sales;
- Perform tests (A/B testing) that help us to improve the user experience and detect errors or areas for improvement in our processes;
- Protect the security of our systems and information and detect all those accesses, fraudulent browsing and possible incidents;
- To elaborate a commercial profile about you, using the data derived from the management of the products and services contracted as well as the data you provide to CUiiCO Tools during the registration or purchase process such as, for example, your gender, age, last purchase or visit;
- To elaborate a commercial profile about you, based on the data we obtain through your navigation through the Site (we obtain this data based on cookies and similar technologies), with the purpose of analyzing or predicting aspects such as your preferences or personal interests; and thus be able, consequently, to send you commercial communications adapted to your preferences or interests, as well as to personalize our Site or services; provided that you have given us your consent to the installation of cookies;
- Send you electronic commercial communications concerning similar products or services, unless you indicate otherwise by checking the appropriate box in the registration process or you object at a later time.
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data for the purposes described above are as follows:
- The execution of our contractual relationship with you, in the event that you purchase a product on the Site or contact our customer service (in such case to process your request and provide you with the best possible service).
- To comply with our anti-money laundering obligations for the processing of your personal data for the detection and prevention of identity fraud
- The satisfaction of our legitimate interest, consisting of (i) managing the services and functionalities of the Site; (ii) preserving the surveillance, administration and protection of our services, information systems, content and Site; (iii) performing tests or trials that allow us to improve the user experience or detect errors; (iv) performing internal analysis and reports for the provisioning of products, future campaigns, stock management and results of the different campaigns or sales; as well as (v) to elaborate a commercial profile about you, using the data derived from the products and services you have contracted and the data you have provided us during the registration process, and, based on this data, (vi) to send you electronic commercial communications regarding similar products or services (unless you indicate otherwise by checking the corresponding box in the registration process). In any case, you have the right to oppose to these treatments at any time through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, in which case CUiiCO Tools will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons.
- Your consent, to (i) send you commercial communications, (ii) elaborate a commercial profile about you based on the data we obtain through your navigation through the Site, in order to analyze or predict aspects such as your personal preferences or interests; and thus be able to send you commercial communications tailored to your preferences or interests, as well as to personalize our website or services; provided that you have given us your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent for all or any of these purposes at any time through the email address email@example.com.
Regarding the sending of commercial communications, in each commercial communication we will inform you about how to unsubscribe in a simple way and without any cost. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within the established legal deadline.
In cases where CUiiCO Tools needs your personal data to fulfill its legal or contractual obligations, the provision of such personal data is mandatory. If this data is not provided, CUiiCO Tools will not be able to maintain its contractual relationship with you or fulfill its obligations.
Through the Marketplace ("Platform"), the Buyer can purchase products and services directly from other sellers. The purchase and sale of products and the contracting of services are therefore made directly and solely between the Buyer and the Store, so that the contract is concluded solely between them. CUiiCO Tools merely makes the Site available to the Buyer and the Store and acts merely as an intermediary. When you purchase a product or service from the Store CUiiCO Tools will communicate the data to the Store for the purpose of contacting the Store, this communication being legitimized by the existence of a contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Store.
With whom do we share your personal data?
Communication of personal data
CUiiCO Tools shares your data with those Stores from which you have purchased a product or service through the Platform, in order to carry out the provision of the contracted services. Also, we can communicate your data to the competent authorities when it is legally contemplated; as well as to payment platforms, for the purposes of detection and prevention of fraud and to manage the payment in case you buy a product or contract a service.
CUiiCO Tools has contracted with suppliers for the provision of certain services (e.g. IT services, virtual infrastructure services, cloud computing services, digital marketing services, storage and transportation services etc.) who may have access to and/or process your personal data for the purposes indicated to them by CUiiCO Tools in their capacity as data processors.
Transfer to third countries
Your personal data will not be transferred to countries located outside the European Union that do not offer an adequate level of protection or do not provide appropriate guarantees of protection. These guarantees include, for example:
- That there is an adequacy decision by the European Commission.
- To subscribe to the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission with the suppliers we use for the provision of services.
How long do we keep your data?
CUiiCO Tools will keep your personal data for as long as the contractual relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested and, beyond that, for the limitation periods necessary according to the applicable legislation to meet future liabilities.
This Site may include, display or display links to other websites for your convenience and information. Such websites may operate independently of us. These linked sites may have their own privacy policies, which we strongly encourage you to read when you visit them. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, their use or their privacy practices.
On this Site you can choose certain features that operate on personal data that we share with other entities or websites (such as, but not limited to, "sharing" on Facebook, Twitter or by mail). These functions transmit data to third parties who may use personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies. These functions are operated by third parties that are not affiliated with us. We strongly recommend that you review the privacy policies of these third parties if you are going to use the corresponding functions.
We offer you several choices about what personal information we will collect about you, how we will use that information and how we will communicate with you. You may contact us in order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection and/or restriction of processing. You may also object to profiling for direct marketing purposes. In addition, you may revoke your consent at any time. You can exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In any case, we may ask you to prove your identity by means of a photocopy of your ID card, passport or similar document.
In case you wish to obtain more information about the regulations that assist, protect and establish your rights, we provide you with the laws that have inspired this policy and are relevant to you:
- General Data Protection Regulation EU 216/679
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Law 34/2002,of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce.